Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Stripped

I just finished reading Jud Wilhite's new book, Stripped. Jud is a good friend of mine and sent me an advance copy of his latest release. Not because he's my friend, but because the book is excellent, I encourage everyone to pick up a copy and put it on your priority reading list. I couldn't put it down. It will be released on March 19th, but you can pre-order at Amazon.com.

Jud is the Senior Pastor of Central Christian Church in Las Vegas--a church of about 12,000 people. Stripped is filled with true stories of God's amazing grace in a city that desperately needs it. Page after page is filled with unbelievable but true life transformation testimonies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i concur greg. it is a wonderful book with powerful and moving stories. i read it on a plane ride and i had to put it down a couple times cuz i didn't want people to see me crying. inspirational. raw. and touches the heart. get a copy for sure.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home